Fundraising Events Executive
I’m working with a fantastic agency based near Stockport to find a Fundraising Executive!
They are looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about helping people to deliver the fundraising strategy including events and community activities. A background in events and fundraising would be a natural fit for this role.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Work with the organisation, adopting its philosophy and ethics, to drive the fundraising agenda and further promote the business
- Promote a range of events throughout the events calendar to maximise income and further the brand awareness
- Coordinate the planning, budgeting, organisation, management and promotion of core event
- Coordinate the events including volunteers
- Evaluate the events success to ensure consistency of quality and return on investment
- Work with the community to ensure events achieve goals they set
- Form relationships with stakeholders in and outside of the business
- Work with the marketing and communications teams to ensure coordinated deliver of the event
- Previous experience of driving events to fundraise for charities is essential
- Knowledge of wider marketing and communications channels would be useful e.g. PR and email marketing
- Experience of public speaking
- Knowledge of working with local media
- Able to work and manage volunteers
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels both internal to your business and external businesses alike
- Manage your work load efficiently
- Good presentation skills
£23,000 to £26,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.