Fundraising and Development Lead, Sudbury -
An outstanding not-for-profit organisation based in Sudbury is looking for a creatively minded Fundraising and Development Lead to join their energetic team. The charity is exclusively focused on supporting, advising and helping older people who have been the subject of abuse, while championing their cause with the police, government and statutory bodies This role offers fantastic scope and opportunity as the charity continues to grow.
You should have at least 2 years' experience and will need to be well acquainted with the world of fundraising or sales equivalent and entrepreneurial in your approach to this role. You will be reporting to the Director of Fundraising and Communications and working within a passionate team to drive fundraising opportunities and help to raise the profile of this amazing charity.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Raise funds to agreed targets and support the organisation's activities, predominately via trusts and foundations, corporate, individual giving, community as well as exploring new income streams
- Market and promote the work of the organisation to a wider audience using well written and impactful propositions and presentations in person where necessary.
- Undertake in-depth research to identify potential income and funding opportunities
- Empower supporters to organise and undertake their own fundraising activities
- Maintain accurate records, including maintaining the fundraising and income generation database and CRM system with targets, pitches and asks
For this role, you will need to be a positive and proactive person with a caring yet driven nature as well as being happy to embrace the excitement of being able to join a company in a very busy time of growth! This is an unmissable opportunity to join a brilliant organisation, whilst contributing to their outstanding and meaningful work.
Due to the location of their offices this role would be commutable for candidates travelling from Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Haverhill and Braintree.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.