This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Front End Developer to join a first-class, global digital marketing agency who deliver cutting websites for a large number of iconic charities.
Post pandemic, the successful Front End Developer can work from home on a permanent basis, or can be based in the London or Bath offices dependent on what you prefer.
The experience we need.
- Systematic / component based approach to both templating and SASS structure
- Experience with semantic, accessible HTML and/or Twig
- General JS/ES6 knowledge
- Demonstrable experience theming for medium to large organisational websites
- Build tools like gulp/webpack/npm
- Comfortable with CSS tools like flexbox, grid, and variables
- General PHP knowledge, with the support of backend developers.
As the successful front end developer, you will be sat within a growing team of digital specialists and will have huge scope to build on your experience, working on a wide variety of demanding projects for a host of iconic charities.
This digital agency have offices globally and work with a number of the biggest charities in the world. They have an established development team already in place and are looking to expand and bring in some fresh talent to bolster the ranks.
What you'll get in return.
You'll get a competitive salary of £30-38k plus the opportunity to work from home on a permanent basis, should you wish.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!