Are you an experienced Frontend Developer with a passion for UI?
My client is one of the fastest growing internet technology businesses in the UK, offering fantastic careers in the Web Hosting and Cloud industry.
They design, build and operate full stack technology platforms within their wholly owned datacentres across Europe and deliver these platforms at massive scale
This organisation creates real opportunities for candidates wishing to become part of an ambitious team with a successful track record in providing high value, award winning products.
They are now looking for an exceptional Frontend Web Developer to join an outstanding UI team. The UI Team members are both passionate and skilled. They design, develop and maintain world class websites and user interfaces while taking pride in their work and making a real impact to the company.
The Frontend Web Developer will build the user interfaces of our customer control panel and to help maintain the sales website, working closely with the development and marketing teams as well as project managers and product owners throughout the business. Its a friendly and focussed working environment where every individuals contribution genuinely matters.
Out of hours there are various clubs, from fitness to board games. Many members take part in lunch-time fitness activities, and the company gamers often run LAN parties. Based in a great up-and-coming location with recent significant commercial developments.
This is a great opportunity to join a technology-led company - a chance to learn from some of the best in the industry.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Taking user interface and webpage designs and converting them into functional working builds
- Ensuring relevant modern standards are used
- Conducting your own developer testing of builds to make sure they look and behave as designed
- Building responsive emails
- Keeping up to date with current and new technologies
- An excellent aesthetic and user-focused mindset with an eye for detail
- A passion for front-end development with a focus on performance and standards
- Your own opinions and ideas about front-end development and will share those ideas with your peers
- A good awareness of industry trends that will help the team continually improve
- A good understanding of usability and UX principles
- HTML 5
- Basic SEO
- Responsive design and build
- Skills and experience that it would be an advantage for you to have…
- Adobe software suite
- UI and UX design
- Modern source control
What you get in return
- Up to GBP40K DOE
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous training opportunities tailored to your career goals
- Opportunities to visit the best industry conferences across Europe
- Free parking close to our offices in a vibrant city centre location
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Private health care, Cycle to work scheme & other benefits
- Free soft drinks, fruit and computer games available in break rooms.
- Excellent coffee!
- Great social activities: summer and Christmas parties, fitness groups, running teams, and many more.