- Developing, implementing and successfully managing the company websites and intranet.
- You will be a source of expertise in web development for the business and write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
What are we looking for?
Proven working experience in web programming with a solid understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management and best development practices. Experience of writing clean, tested code to build a maintainable system. Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bespoke WordPress theme development from scratch
- Experience with large websites, ethical SEO, link-building and Google Analytics
- Able to program plugins and API integration.
- Hold a relevant degree in Computer Science or Programming with at least 2 years' experience in a web development role.
This is a live role with a key client and applications are being given immediate consideration. Please apply for further details on the role.