Front-End Developer required to work in the eCommerce team of a luxury retail brand located in central south-west London.
The purpose of the role is to deliver amazing content to their websites, whilst helping to manage conversion rate optimisation. You will be working with the development team on core UI and UX changes to improve the online customer experience.
- Maintain and improve website and supporting systems as part of a recent re-platform.
- Build new web projects
- Work with the Ecommerce Manager to implement Multivariate Tests.
- Create a rich end-user experience
- Plan, implement and maintain technical projects
- Work with a remote team on deeper integration's to website and surrounding platforms
Skills and Experience;
- Experience with drupal (ideally Drupal 8)
- Experience in Ecommerce, ideally in retail/luxury/beauty/fashion industries
- Experience working on a headless Hybris implementation is useful
- Able to influence key stakeholders across the business
- Strong organisation skills being able to deliver under tight deadlines
This contract is looking for someone to start ASAP and is expected to run until the end of the year.
For more information or if you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now or email Lee.McGoldrick@emr.co.uk
Due to an anticipated high level of applications we will come back to you as quickly as possible