Interim Marketing and Communications Manager- FRENCH SPEAKING
I’m working with a leading global manufacturer near Widnes to find a French speaking Interim Marketing and Communications Manager for a contract up to 6 months with every opportunity to go permanent. You will be responsible for parts of French speaking Europe.
This role will suit someone with experience of driving marketing, communications, stakeholders and leads. There is an immediate need so the sooner you can start the better.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Develop and deliver the marketing strategy to drive lead generation activity to increase revenue
- Ensure the strategy includes digital projects, external communications, events/tradeshows and promotions
- Deliver strategies for each country you have responsibility for
- Oversee marketing operations activities within these countries
- Drive new product launch plans
- Work with senior stakeholders at various levels across several countries
- The ability to speak fluent French is essential
- Proven experience in marketing role is essential
- Experience in manufacturing or another B2B market would be preferable but not essential
- Experience executing integrated marketing communications in another country would be preferable but not essential
- Demonstrable experience driving communications/PR and marketing programmes
- Strong strategic thinking
- Able to manage and work well with external agencies
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
A very competitive salary or daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.