French Speaking - Exhibition Marketing Manager
Up to £45k + 10% Bonus
Our client is, hands down, London's leading exhibition organiser who produce an impressive portfolio of technology and healthcare shows across the globe.
They are looking for a Marketing Manager to help executive multiple marketing campaigns across a portfolio of successful international healthcare exhibitions. You will be a self-motivated individual who loves working alongside a great team, you will have a thirst for knowledge and be eager to learn new skills and you will want to work with and become an award-winning marketer.
The company have a fantastic fast-paced office environment, with all teams working collaboratively, striving to achieve the same goals and deliver unmissable events that stand out in their industry.
Learning and development is key in this business, with the management offering training programmes and mentor programmes. The directors strive to help employees achieve their goals and encourage forward thinking and new ideas from staff with many employees entering and winning industry awards for their impressive skills and dedication to their events.
- Speaks Fluent French
- Writing and controlling copy-writing and print production of marketing materials
- Experience manager a marketing team or portfolio.
- Working with the teams to execute the marketing campaigns and report on effectiveness and results
- Executing audience development plans and ensure marketing communications accurately reflect event positioning and key messaging.
- Overseeing and executing community building and social media strategies that drive engagement
If you want to work for London's leading exhibition organiser who produce an impressive portfolio of shows across the globe then click apply now.
0207 612 3806