|Job Title:||Freelance Videographer|
|Contract Type:||Contract/ Freelance|
|Salary:||£20 - £23 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Putsey|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 16:57|
This is a role that's at the heart of developing and implementing creative content, so you'll get a chance to use and develop your skills every day and see your hard work come to life.
Job purpose -
As Production Coordinator/Videographer, you will help develop and style the video output, creating engaging content which conveys the company's story and vision. You will be given the freedom to push creative boundaries and create compelling stories through video.
Main duties and responsibilities -
- Involved in the filming and editing of all video output, bringing expertise in shooting, lighting and audio to produce content of the highest quality
- Leading the art direction for the company's approach to filming and editing and directing participants on shoots
- Working closely with the MD to understand the brief and ensure pre and post-production processes are smooth and efficient
- Ensuring that all video outputs are on-brand, on message and consistent with the overarching creative vision
- Understanding of the different channel requirements for video and build that into the brief for a shoot
- Help editing and outputting a variety of video content for different channels
- Manage the company's Social channels
Knowledge, skills and Experience -
- Demonstrable experience of video production for web and film, with technical knowledge of production, video formats, and editing
- A degree or relevant qualification in filming or video editing
- A passion for videography and knowledge of market trends and influences
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to complete tasks within agreed timescales and tight deadlines and juggle tasks
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, able to manage own workload
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented personality with the ability to work in a team environment
- Own video equipment - Microphone and Camera (advantageous)
- Solid experience across Social channels
Please note this is a part-time position working roughly 2/3 days a week.
This is an immediate requirement for a key client with CV's for the Videographer role being given immediate consideration so don't delay in submitting your application.