Headline of the role
Temporary cover role to support the Head of Marketing and PR in a busy In-house Marketing/PR and Communications Team.
The client is an established care provider which operates thirty three care homes across the South East and other services such as in-home care and support
The main point of the role is to support the Head of Marketing & PR as my client builds their team up to an operating level of three staff members.
It will be a great hands on role where you will produce content for:
- Social platforms (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- Press releases
- Content and Event information to circulate around local press and other media outlets.
They want someone who is willing to be hands on but also creative and able to produce stories that will promote the company in a positive and compelling light; highlighting the great work they do for their residents, staff and community.
There could be some travel around their homes and also a degree of variance to the role as you could be working on events, projects and partnerships. You will also take ownership of these to make sure they are seen through to completion.
Purpose of the role
To enrich my client's website, social media and literature with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics
- Generating ideas for new content types and preparing articles for publication.
- Ultimately, you'll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching industry-related topics.
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Preparing well-structured drafts in an appropriate tone and format in keeping with our brand guidelines.
- Planning and drafting SEO effective PR stories in line with company policy and GDPR guidelines.
- Conducting keyword research, effectively using SEO to increase web traffic.
- Creating and publishing content for social media posts, blogs, articles, newsletters and emails to support enquiry generation - (client/family and recruitment)
- Work with key individuals at each of our locations to ensure that all content aligns with organisational, and specific project strategies.
- Producing effective internal communications.
- Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- Advise colleagues and help them to develop content strategies based on previous performance reports and audience insight.
- Video creation
This role could have the option of an extension or there could also be a temp-to-perm option to this role as my client is looking to recruit this role on a permanent basis too.
If you have the skills and experience, or want to find out about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Woodward on email@example.com or 0203 826 1210.