SW - 007 - 1056
Freelance PR Senior Associate Director / Director
Based in London
£300 - £450 per day
6 Months +
Ongoing contract starting in March 2020 (Handover Feb)
Headline of the Freelance Senior Associate Director / Director role
Experienced big brand Senior Associate Director or Director required to join an agency who excel within the Consumer Tech space. Whilst with the agency on an initial six-month contract, you will pick up the reins from the current director who is due to move on secondment to a new client win.
About the Senior Associate Director / Director PR Agency
This agency has a great reputation and really supports their freelancers, so you will be well backed in this role and able to lay roots. The key client you will be overseeing is a huge player and massive brand in the Consumer Tech space.
As lead Director you will be overseeing a team that support this brand and their Consumer PR, Social Media and Press Office. The Consumer Tech client are growing fast and have huge growth plans so the need to show a previous big brand strategic eye is key.
Key aspects to the Freelance Senior Associate Director / Director role
As Associate Director / Director you will be part of one big collaborative team that creates the stories that set the clients strategic brand goals. You will also support and match the demanding growth plans they have for not just the UK but also Europe, so previous experience of working with global brands is also key.
Key requirements for the Senior Associate Director / Director
* Excellent Consumer Tech knowledge
* Strong client stakeholder skills
* Able to lead your team from the front showing a strong motivational edge
* Process an excellent strategic comms eye across social media and PR
* Happy working and delivering to tight deadlines
* Strong grasp of financial and budget management
* The ability to show strong client management but still build key trusted relationships
* Superb eye for detail
* Able to deliver on KPIs
* Excellent day to day account management
* Ability to encourage a collaborative working approach
* The ability to produce creative and exciting client plans
* High level client counsel and management
* Management of the junior team including line management and reviews
* Overseeing digital marketing and social media campaigns
* Running high profile launch/press events
* The creation of news generation
* Producing influencer campaigns and events
* New business strategy and pitching
* The development of creative campaigns
* A daily dynamic outlook
* End-to-end PR life cycle management
The ideal candidate should have consumer tech experience, but they're open to other sectors as it will be an account with a lot of PR and influencer relations.
If you are interested in this Senior Associate Director / Director role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to find out about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Woodward on email@example.com
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, Consumer Tech, Consumer Lifestyle, Freelance, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Associate Director, Senior Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Contracting