Freelance PR Senior Account Manager
Consumer Tech PR
6 months +
£200 - £250 per day
A national PR and Marketing Communications Agency is looking for an interim Senior Account Manager, working with Tech and Entertainment clients.
About The Senior Account Manager Role
As a successful Senior Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client management skills in an established Consumer PR environment.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Account Manager:
- Take the lead on strategic accounts spanning the Technology and Entertainment sectors
- Devise and implement strategic and creative campaigns to boost the client's profile and reputation in the media
- Constantly keep up with the latest changes in the sector and be a trusted advisor to clients on all elements of PR and communications
- Play an instrumental role in being an ambassador for the agency's cultural values
- Actively contribute to the management of your team, working closely with the senior management team
- 4+ years' experience in a relevant PR environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A natural leader, with previous team management and client handling experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a solid understanding of the corporate sector
- Knowledge of current affairs and industry trends
For more information about the role or to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.