HP - 000 - 1035
Freelance PR Associate Director
Duration: 6 month Contract
Day rate: £320- £400
Start date: March 2020
About the company
My client has an amazing opportunity for an experienced Freelance PR Associate director to join their B2C, tech team on a 6 month contract.
The company are a Global PR Agency that cover and have gained recognition within a number of consumer sectors, as well as tech, corporate and healthcare, alongside some of the world's biggest and most prestigious consumer brands. Employing around 100 plus people, their modern and dynamic offices are based in the heart of the Westend, serving as both a hub for the company as well as an event space available to all their clients!
About the Freelance PR Associate Director role
As an Associate Director, you will be working synonymously with senior leadership and liaising directly with the client, strategizing to bring their vision to fruition! They are currently recruiting for a Freelance Associate Director to work with them on one of the fastest growing consumer tech brands in the world.
Key responsibilities of the Freelance PR Associate Director
- The associate director will be expected to curate plans and proposals for the client which display a high quality of creativity to bring the brand to the forefront of the consumer industry
- Run the account working closely with other team members to achieve your vision
- Maintain and develop client relationships, offering consultancy where appropriate
- Ensure an exceptional quality of all work including working alongside KPI's set by client
- Attention to detail
- An excellent understanding of consumer tech
- Extensive experience within team management ensuring deadlines are met whilst keeping the team motivated and engaged with the project either as an Associate Director
- Display a strong strategic and creative ability within PR and on Social media within consumer PR or related industries (ideally within tech although other B2C industries will be considered)
- Confident within financial management and working with large scale budgets
To apply for this role or to find more information regarding similar roles, please contact me directly via email on email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you!