SW - 007 - 1012
Freelance PR Associate Director
Consumer Food and FMCG
Based in London
(Maternity Cover) 4 Months +
£250 - £400 per day
Headline of the role
Maternity cover Associate Director position with an agency who work passionately to create insight that builds brand awareness with its consumer audience.
A dynamic and vibrant agency based in London with an impressive client base consisting of national food, drink and wellbeing brands requires an experienced Associate Director.
As Associate Director you will be part of one big collaborative team that creates the stories that set the clients and their individual brands strategic goals.
The agency has a broad range of well-established food brands across the B2C space, including a national brand with great traction where you and your team will spend 80% of your time. You will have the chance to lead the team, as they work with strong media connections and relationships alongside a major sporting influencer and other brand ambassadors. The overall campaign will see you drive health and nutritional messages, creating inspiring social media content creation and channel management. As Associate Director you will manage a team of experienced heads including an AD, SAM, SAEs and JAEs with some really exciting briefs and campaign goals.
A further 20% of your time will be spent on additional food brands including sauces and a global leader in healthy eat on-the-go products, which are again supported by a great brand influencer.
In addition to this there is also an established insurance company with great visual presence in the market place and strong consumer support, that will benefit from your experience with further content creation and strategy to meet their goals.
As an agency, the client offers unparalleled opportunities for learning and development and prides itself on its enviable working culture and environment.
The Associate Director role
- Be responsible for the strategy, creative and deliverables
- Manage and mentor a team of experienced and passionate PR professionals
- Oversee the successful implementation of PR plans, to ensure the team are delivering against agreed targets
- Exhibit in-depth knowledge of PR and offer high-level consultancy to clients
- Be a key member of the senior leadership team, reporting directly to the MD as required
Key requirements for the Associate Director:
- A natural leader with strong team management ability
- Significant previous PR agency experience
- Experience in working across brands
- A passion for innovation
- Strong budgeting, forecasting and new business experience
This role could have the option of an extension after the initial 4 months to April 2020, giving a real opportunity to create long lasting campaigns.
If you are interested in this Associate Director role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to find out about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Woodward on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 826 1210.