Are you an Account Manager looking for an exciting new role in the consumer and lifestyle PR space? My client, a well-respected consumer PR agency is looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join its passionate team, working across food & drink, lifestyle and travel clients.
Based in Central London, this forward-thinking PR agency is looking for an Account Manager to join its outgoing and friendly team, working on an array of sought-after accounts in the lifestyle space. From globally recognised FMCG brands, to lifestyle and design clients and leading names in the travel industry, it's a fantastic opportunity to work on an eclectic mix of established and up-and-coming clients.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Create and develop compelling and creative integrated communications strategies
- Manage and inspire junior team members
- Recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage
- Act as key point of contact to clients
- Participate in new business development and events management
As an Account Manager, you should have:
- 3+ years' experience in the consumer PR space, ideally with experience working on food, drink, or lifestyle clients
- A genuine passion for all things food and drink
- General consumer lifestyle media contacts
- Knowledge of the media landscape and a willingness to contribute to new business strategies
If you're keen to hear more over a confidential call, or are interested in hearing about some of the other Freelance/Contract opportunities that we're currently recruiting for across all sectors and levels, send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0203 826 1210.