SW - 007 - 1039
Freelance PR Account Director
Based in London
4 Months (Maternity Cover)
£280 - £320 per day
Headline of the Freelance Account Director role
Maternity cover Account Director position with an agency who work passionately to create insight that builds brand awareness with its consumer audience.
About the Account Director PR Agency
A dynamic and vibrant agency based in London with an impressive client base consisting of national food, drink and wellbeing brands requires an experienced Account Director.
As Account Director you will be part of one big collaborative team that creates the stories that set the clients and their individual brand's strategic goals.
The agency has a broad range of well-established food brands across the B2C space, including a national brand with great traction where you and your team will spend 60% of your time. You will have the chance to lead a team, as they work with strong media connections and relationships alongside a major sporting influencer and other brand ambassadors. The overall campaign will see you drive health and nutritional messages, creating inspiring social media content creation and channel management. As Account Director you will manage a team of experienced heads including an SAM, SAEs and JAEs with some really exciting briefs and campaign goals.
A further 40% of your time will be spent on additional food brands including sauces and a global leader in healthy eat on-the-go products, which are again supported by a great brand influencer. In addition to a wellbeing brand that focuses on health and nutrition.
In addition to this, there is also some established non-food and drink brands with a great visual presence in the marketplace and strong consumer support, that will benefit from your experience with further content creation and strategy to meet their goals.
As an agency, the client offers unparalleled opportunities for learning and development and prides itself on its enviable working culture and environment.
The Account Director role
- Be responsible for the strategy, creative and deliverables
- Manage and mentor a team of experienced and passionate PR professionals
- Oversee the successful implementation of PR plans, to ensure the team are delivering against agreed targets
- Exhibit in-depth knowledge of PR and offer high-level consultancy to clients
- Be a key member of the senior leadership team, reporting directly to the MD as required
Key requirements for the Account Director:
- A natural leader with strong team management ability
- Significant previous PR agency experience
- Experience in working across brands
- A passion for innovation
- Excellent at obtaining new business with the ability to attract and deliver pitches
- Have a creative spark but still understand corporate/reputation management
- Big brand experience
- Dynamic outlook
- Good financial management, including developing and managing client budgets
- Passion for PR and to inspire junior team members
- End-to-end experience of the PR life cycle
- This role could have the option of an extension after the initial 4 months after April 2020, giving a real opportunity to create long-lasting campaigns.
If you are interested in this Account Director role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to find out about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Woodward at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/woodwardsteven/