Freelance Marketing Director with Lux Beauty needed ASAP.
Purpose: Contribute to growth by contributing, driving & delivering strategy through, events and the entire activation plan development. Lead, coach and develop the team to influence successful category performance.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Co-Define the strategy by identifying drivers for growth, potential for new consumers acquisition for all markets and zones
- Present and get approval on the strategy and proposal from senior management
- Develop gap analysis by identifying new products needs and retail opportunities
- Manage the portfolio by including new SKUs, define discontinuations and timing accordingly
- Activate launches strategy, both online and offline, working with the Activation, VM, Integrated Communication, Retail Academy and commercial teams (e-Commerce, CRM, Business Development)
You must be highly creative, and from a lux beauty marketing background. Be comfortable leading UK marketing strategy for global lux beauty brands.
To be considered your CV or folio must showcase product development from a marketing standpoint within Lux beauty.
70k for fixed term contracts.
300 per day for freelance.
5 days per week on-site in SW London.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.