Job Title: Freelance Digital Content Manager - Charity/Think Tank Publication
Location: Central London
Salary: £16.05 per hour
Length of assignment: 3 months
Start date: ASAP
About The Charity
My client is a leading charity and think tank publication, who carry out research and share innovative ideas that promote social change and aim to take on some of society's most important current challenges. As an organisation they have a rich history, and a collaborative network of thought leaders spanning politics, science and enterprise. Based in the heart of London, the charity fosters a hugely vibrant working environment, hosting frequent seminars and events and offering employees perks including massages and flexible working hours.
About the Freelance Digital Content Manager role
Reporting in to the Head of Digital, the new Digital Content Manager will take ownership of managing content production across the charity's website and social media channels, promoting the charity's think tank publications, blogs and reports.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Content Manager:
* Produce high quality and engaging content across social channels including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
* Work closely with the Head of Digital on digital content performance metrics, optimising strategies
* Use social and web analytics tools to monitor engagement, deriving and sharing key insights
* Work collaboratively with team bloggers to ensure content is optimised for mobile and SEO
* Effectively manage the digital content calendar, identifying needs and scheduling content on a reactive and proactive basis
You'll be a talented digital content professional, with solid experience in social media management and content strategy. You'll ideally have experience in the charity sector or for a think tank publication.
Essential skills and competencies needed for the Digital Content Manager:
* Strong writing skills and ability to create high quality engaging content
* Experience using analytics tools to gain insights and optimise strategies
* Excellent attention to detail
* Outgoing personality
* Creative thinker who can come up with new ideas
The Freelance Digital Content Manager will receive a salary of £16.05 per hour, and will likely be needed for an initial period of three months.
For more information about the Social Media Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies and brands in the industry.