Freelance Copywriter / Translator - Native French #Editorial #Fashion #Marketing Needed ASAP. On-site London 5 days per week. UK Superbrand.THE ROLE:
- Translate English copy into French following brand guidelines with creative flair - recreating a strong editorial voice in translation.
- Email marketing copy: Translating weekly customer emails, including designer- and trend-focused email campaigns
- Promotions: Translating copy for promotional activities, including banners, competitions, designer launches and seasonal campaigns
- Site copy: Translating site navigation and customer-care policy documents
- Printed projects: Translating printed marketing projects such as gift guides, seasonal guides and postcards
- Provide holiday cover for the French Fashion Writer by translating articles for the daily online magazine.
- Advanced English and native French
- Advanced written and verbal French and English
- Proven experience of copywriting within fashion or a related industry
- Proven experience of translations
- Knowledge of, or interest in, fashion and the luxury market
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
Please send me your cv, portfolio, website or blog ASAP.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.