Freelance Conference Producer
£150-£190 per day
Are you looking for a Freelance Conference Production role that offers autonomy and flexibility?
The company is the leading conference, exhibition and training course organiser who provide engaging content in the form of events, print and online platforms. As a Freelance Conference Producer, you will be joining their growing events team and working across their continuously successful portfolio of events focusing on writing compelling and topical agendas for their training courses within the tech sector. This role offers autonomy and the chance to project manage all aspects of programme development, devising innovative and inspirational conference programmes.
* Research and assimilate content for upcoming conferences and work closely with the team to generate, validate and deliver training course content, concepts and sessions.
* Research and identify competitor events and ensure that the timing and content of products is appropriate considering the wider market.
* Collating and editing sponsored session content and developing positive relationships with existing and potential corporate partners.
* Pro-actively keep abreast of current affairs and sector trends through online and telephone research
* Your solid experience in conference production and writing experience will ensure you can effectively produce engaging, commercially viable conferences and additional content.
* Excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to engage and lead stakeholders at all levels.
* Able to work independently and willingness to take ownership will ensure you deliver conferences on time and to high quality.
If you're looking for a brilliant conference production role that offers autonomy, a great team and a fantastic sector, hit apply now!