Freelance Account Director
£200 - £350 per day
3 - 4 months
Are you an immediate Account Director with a passion for Tech?
About The Agency
My client has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join their dynamic and growing B2B team. They are a large global communications agency, operating in over 40 countries. They are widely recognised as global leaders in integrated communications, having received a number of industry awards including 'Global Agency of the Year'. They have a diverse team of industry experts across practice areas including consumer, healthcare, technology, corporate reputation, B2B communications and financial services.
The agency are proud of their entrepreneurial, like minded industry experts and are looking for a PR superstar that will thrive in a collaborative and progressive working environment, based out of the agency's modern open plan offices in the heart of London.
About the Account Director Role
The new Account Director will work on a huge Tech flagship account with real global focus.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Lead the planning and implementation of PR campaigns to raise awareness of the clients' offering and products across key publications
- Play a key role in co-ordinating integrated campaigns, incorporating content creation, media relations, social media and digital PR and international events
- Coordinate with teams across EMEA and gain high-profile coverage for exciting global campaigns
- Act as a mentor for junior members of the team and a trusted adviser to clients
- Develop and manage creative B2B focussed campaigns and PR plans linked to clients business objectives
- Pitch for new business alongside the senior management team
- Lead and mentor a team of high calibre juniors
- Maintain excellent relationships with media and stakeholders
- Use your knowledge of social and content to ensure all campaigns are fully integrated
You'll be a talented Account Director, or a Strong Senior Account Manager looking to step up and able to think creatively and strategically, with a flair for tech PR
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
- A strong desire to deliver exceptional integrated campaigns
- Second to none contacts and ability to build strong relationships
- Tenacious, proactive and creative
- Strong instinct for leadership and management
- Ambitious and hungry to help grow the agency's offering
- Hungry to win new business and able to spot opportunities
- Available ASAP for Freelance
- The Account Director will receive a salary of £200 to £350 depending on experience
For more information about the Account Director role or to discuss any of our other vacancies send your CV now to Steve Woodward at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1210
Key Words: Consumer tech, B2B tech, Consumer food & drink, Generalist consumer, B2B and B2C entertainment, Media relations, Community relations, Corporate and social responsibility, Public affairs, Crisis management, Social media, Employee relations, Integrated marketing and communications: