A fantastic opportunity to join a world leading FMCG business with in an attractive West London location in a high potential Trade Marketing role within the marketing team. You'll work on one of the most recognisable brands in the world with significant financial backing, growing year on year at an impressive rate and developing through R&D and acquisitions.
As Trade Marketing Manager you will play an integral role to help design and deliver the go to market strategy:
- Own pricing and promotional model for Wholesaler, Distributors and B2B customers
- Work closely with channel leaders and Key Account Managers to deliver growth for the UK business
- Be the external face with customers when needed to represent the Commercial & Category team
- Interface with the EIMEA Region to deliver the commercial strategy for the UK as it fits within the region
This is a meaty role for a passionate, aspiring commercial leader who is willing to use entrepreneurial spirit with pace to unlock growth. Measures include net revenue, operating Income and market share. This individual designs and delivers the brand's commercial strategy by leveraging capabilities of their broader marketing team and multifunctional team members including finance & supply chain.
- Delivers Profitable Share Growth - recommend pricing & promotional strategy, develop a deep understanding and analysis of customers to meet joint business deliverables, leverage shopper understanding to drive the commercial strategy through both in field experience and data analytics, deliver bottom line business growth by identifying opportunities to improve retailers' operating income.
- Support Account Managers - help to break down barriers to growth, hold regular reviews to track performance and design joint value creation.
- Designs Channel Strategies - capture shoppers with the right value proposition, in a sustainable business model for the total market context in mind. Work closely with sales channel leaders to align strategies.
- Supports Retailer White Space - help to assess and identify where the brand can grow next either through portfolio play or through adopting new channels
Key Competencies & Capabilities:
- Effectively communicates and marries the brand strategy and a customer's commercial strategy.
- Has curiosity to problem solve and solution find = strong analytical skills using hard data.
- Successfully leverages analysis to sell solutions.
- Identifies emerging trends affecting the brand and customers' business.
- Masters the use of negotiation.
- Overcomes obstacles in conventional buying processes to identify sources of genuine value for the customer and for the brand.
- Creates customer recommendations and solutions.
Competitive salary and opportunities for advancement, a supportive environment for a future business leader, clear succession path with options to grow within function or cross-functionally. A great time to join this business that is renowned for having a great culture and working environment. You must have experience in an established FMCG business or relevant related business working in a commercial position - could be category, trade/customer marketing, revenue growth management, commercial planning, commercial activation or related positions in this area or you might be working in FMCG sales / national accounts and looking for a move into something more strategic and marketing led.
*Please note we try to respond to all applications but due to the volume we receive sometimes we're not able to get back to all unsuccessful candidates. If your application has been successful you can expect to hear from us within 2-5 days.