This is a fantastic opportunity for an interim Financial Report Production Manager to join a rapidly growing investment fund manager.
As the Financial Report Production Manager you will be tasked with promoting the business through the creation of documents and marketing materials for internal and external purposes.
- Create collateral that promotes the business and communicate our key messages to existing and potential clients.
- Work closely with marketing, investor relations, and investment teams to translate concepts into compelling presentations.
- Manage and coordinate presentations upcoming client / prospect meetings.
- Employ strong project management skills including the ability to independently manage multiple projects, meet deliverable dates, prioritize and organize effectively, and pay close attention to detail.
- Understand FCA and other regulatory rules in order to develop materials in compliance with requirements.
- Proficient design capabilities and use of design software
- Ability to translate concepts into concise, compelling marketing collateral
- Experience in the financial or professional services sector
- 5 years in a similar role
- Familiarity with investment concepts and high level of comfort with numbers and analysis
If you have the necessary experience and can start ASAP then please apply today.