About The Social Media Agency
This creative social media agency are looking for a Financial Controller to join the leadership team and help ensure the agency can meet their short and long-term goals.
Based in modern and fully-serviced offices in Central London, this award-winning agency drive long-term growth for their clients through data-led strategy, transparent media and provide expert insights.
As the Financial Controller, you will have the chance to help connect the digital and real worlds and create tangible benefits for the clients and partners.
With an emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, the Financial Controller will have access to unrivalled company benefits such as a flexible working policy and industry leading training and career development.
About The Financial Controller Role
As a Financial Controller, you will have an exciting opportunity develop your skills whilst working in a modern and vibrant environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Financial Controller:
- Provide strategic counsel to the directors with regards to financial decisions and position.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including revenue recognition, cost of sales and balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis and fixed asset register maintenance.
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts and VAT returns.
- Working with the creative teams to ensure job profitability targets are being met.
- Maintenance of all financial systems and policies and processes and recommendation of any changes to streamline the work.
- General upskilling and increasing awareness of the wider agency with regards to financial matters.
- Working closely with the Finance Manager and the Operations & HR Director to ensure the smooth running of the agency.
About The Successful Financial Controller
If you are currently a Financial Controller or have relevant experience in a creative agency then this could be an ideal step in your career in a supportive and successful environment.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Financial Controller:
- Creative industry experience, ideally in a creative / advertising agency environment is a must.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA fully qualified accountant.
- The ability to support and mentor other staff throughout the agency.
- Experience of Xero is advantageous.
The Financial Controller will be offered a highly competitive salary depending on experience plus excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Financial Controller role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK’s Best Recruitment Consultant, UK’s Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK’s Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK’s Most Innovative Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive