This influencer talent management company specialise in creators that are a good influence on their audience. They help develop content creators to become strong brands in their own right, as well as partnering them with other brands, for campaigns and collaborations. Founded in 2017, they have grown to represent 20 fantastic influencers, who all have a profound positive impact on the lives of their followers.
THE OPERATIONS MANAGER ROLE
We are looking for an experienced and hard-working individual to join as an Operations Manager and handle all financial, operational, and recruitment-related matters.
- Be solely responsible for bookkeeping, payroll, outgoing payments, calculating payouts, and financial reporting
- Assist the MD with financial strategy, forecasting, budgeting, and seeking grants/other capital opportunities
- Handle relationships with external accountants, lawyers, and recruiters
- Perform general office management duties e.g. handling commercial contracts and searching for a new office space
- Post job adverts, screen candidates, and update employment contracts
- Monitor, update, and implement financial, operational, and recruitment-related procedures and policies where required
- 3+ years' operations experience, ideally across operations, finance, and recruitment
- Previous experience of handling a company's bookkeeping, payroll, financial strategy, office management, and recruitment administration
- Experience in and knowledge of the entertainment industry and/or agency model, ideal but not essential
- Humility, with an understanding that 'no job is too small'
- Passionate about business, leadership and the industry
- Ambitious businessperson, keen to be a meaningful part of an exciting journey
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- A proactive nature and strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented, highly organised, and autonomous
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0203 826 1221 for more info!