Overview of the role:
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to support one of OLIVER’s fastest growing global accounts, Unilever (based in Jakarta)
What you will be doing:
Main duties include but not limited:
- Standardize accounting procedures and oversee company accounting practice.
- Full sets of accounts: Issuing Invoices, recording payables, payments etc.
- Review and approved monthly payroll
- Monthly GL Closing
- Monthly Performance report by Client with commentary to Management
- Working with BD/MD, prepare financial budget for Indonesia
- Statutory Audits & Tax filing: Liaise with Company’s external auditor on year-end audits. Prepare financial statement, accounting working papers, accounts analysis and supporting schedules for the audit.
- To meet KPI’s set by Country Manager/Finance Manager - APAC
- Review AR, AP and inter-company activities. Prepare inter-company statements.
- Prepare daily cash reports and cash transactions
What you will need:
- Solid accounting experience, above 5 years
- Dealing with internal/external auditing experience
- Excellent/ can converse in English
- Advertising/outsourcing background will be an advantage
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft excel, word, SAP preferred.