External Communications Manager – Part time, contract & Remote - £27,000-£37,000 (Full time equivalent)
A leading and vital services organisation are looking for a skilled external communications manager to join their team on an initial 6 months basis working 3 or 4 days a week. This can be worked remote although you must be local to Essex or Suffolk, please do not apply if you’re not.
This role will have you delivering a full mix of creative and integrated communications across PR, media, public affairs and also key partnerships. You’ll be working in a dynamic and fast paced environment!
- At least 3-5 years in a similar position, ideally with a relevant degree and strong experience working within integrated comms managing demanding projects and relationships
- Highly capable within crisis communications and reputation management
- Exceptional comms skills and stakeholder management
- Capable at recognising reputational risk, and also recognising opportunity
- Skilled within social media and using digital channels to community
- You’re interpersonal skills will be an asset
- You will be creative and proactive.
- Maximising engagement with audiences and driving the companies core values through communications
- Promoting news stories with a full mix of media relations, media events, media events and more
- Recognising issues that are potential reputational risks and recognising how to appropriately react
- Consistently working to improve external communications with regular reports and evaluations of activity
- Creating engaging and compelling content across channels
- Building and nurturing key relationships with stakeholders and local authority
Ts & Cs
This role is suitable for those local to Essex and Suffolk with a driving licence for ad hock regional meetings. It can be worked remotely.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.