Are you an experienced External Communications Manager, with deep knowledge of Talent attraction and Employer Brands, looking to join one of world's leading professional services firms?
EMR are working with a Top 4 consulting business to recruit an External Communications Manager, on a 12-month FTC, who will focus on promoting the firm's reputation as an employer of choice.
The firm are renowned for their flexible working policies, diversity & inclusion, great engagement scores, and student recruitment.
You will provide external communications and PR counsel to senior leaders on the organisation's Talent agenda and media relations support for their annual awards.
The firm obtains coverage in Tier 1 publications and you will have the opportunity to work with exceptional media and broadcast outlets.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Proven experience of creating and delivering external communications strategies that support talent attraction, flexible benefits and employer brands
- Experience of working with wider brand and marketing teams, to create integrated communications and marketing campaigns
- Excellent media relations skills, with experience of dealing with Tier 1 national and regional media outlets and forming relationships with journalists
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience of using social media as part of an integrated communications campaign
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!
EMR are a specialist communications recruitment agency, covering: Communications, PR, Internal Communications, Investor Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, and External Communications.