Are you an experienced External Affairs Manager, with experience in public affairs, stakeholder engagement, policy and regulatory affairs?
EMR are working with a FTSE-listed, global FMCG business to hire an External Affairs Manager to lead their Legal & External Affairs in Ireland. The permanent role is based in South Dublin and you will be responsible for creating and delivering external engagement for the company to include: regulators, Government, public policy and legal.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead on all external engagement on behalf of the group and subsidiary companies in Ireland
- Engage with regulators, politicians, media and suppliers on all established and upcoming regulatory developments in Ireland
- Represent the company at trade body engagements
- Provide proactive and reactive PR and media relations support
- Manage social media accounts
- Liaise with group HQ in London to work on integrated campaigns
You will be an experienced External Affairs Manager, with deep knowledge of Irish FMCG policy, public affairs and Government.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!
EMR are a specialist communications recruitment agency, covering: Communications, PR, Internal Communications, Investor Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, and External Communications.