Experiential Account Manager - Global Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £35K plus bonus
About The Global Experiential Agency
My client is a Global agency that works across several sectors such as sponsorship strategy and activation, experiential, sport, entertainment, lifestyle, content creation, live events, Experiential, brand strategy and experience design along with content creation and social media. An agency that creates stand out campaigns and experiential events, are known in the industry for working with some of the biggest brand names within sport, lifestyle and entertainment. Priding themselves on their creative out of the box way of thinking creating campaign's that are always ahead of the curve of current trends.
They are at the forefront of so many consumer facing events that span from concerts & festivals all the way through to virtual reality experiences. As an agency they aim to create inspiring and individual solutions through establishing strong partnerships and tapping into new trends that are currently culturally relevant.
The About the Experiential Account Manager Role
As an experiential manager you will preferably have around 3-4 years' experience managing client liaison, events and overseeing the delivery of multifaceted projects along with providing clients with measurable results.
In the role you will work alongside all areas of the business from PR to marketing to events as well as the sponsorship teams assisting them in the creation of experiential campaigns that will have the maximum outreach for the client along with helping them stand out from the crowd and their competitor's.
The day to day responsibilities of the role will be:
* Being solely responsible for client relationship.
* The ability to run an event from start to finish.
* Developing a good understanding of the client's brand.
* Working collaboratively with other teams within the agency on briefs
* Creating creative solutions.
* Being involved in the devising of a strategy and bringing this strategy to life.
* Ability to work tight time frames on a project by project basis
About the New Experiential Account Manager
Are you a creative and focused individual with previous experiential experience who is self-motivated, has a strategic mental outlook and has a drive and passion for success? With a passion for creating never done before ideas that push the boundaries and create current cultural trends?
Other skills include:
* 3-4 Years' experience
* Experience managing large scale events alone
* The ability to take strategic client briefs.
* Exposure to multichannel experiences along with broader PR & marketing experience.
* Confident in pitching and presenting to prospective new clients.
* Allow your creativity to flow and think of out of the box ideas.
In return from this global agency the experiential Account Manager will receive…
* Salary circa £35K +
* Annual performance bonuses
* Early finishing hours on a Friday!
* Free fruit & breakfast.
* Gym membership/pension.
* New Business bonus scheme
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Experiential Account Manager role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.