Exhibition Sales Manager
Up to £35,000 + Uncapped Commission.
Our client is, hands down, London's leading exhibition organiser who produce an impressive portfolio of technology and healthcare shows across the globe.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to work on an industry leading event in the AdTech and Martech industries. This unmissable event gives attendees critical insight from both key suppliers as well as leaders in the Martech and Adtech industry. Marketers and advertisers attend this one of a kind show to learn how to grow their business, upskill, understand all the latest technologies and trends and meet with thousands of other industry peers. The event has over 15000 attendees, 250 exhibitors and 350 speakers delivering cutting edge content.
They have a fantastic fast-paced office environment, with all teams working collaboratively, striving to achieve the same goals and deliver unmissable events that stand out in their industry.
Learning and development is key in this business, with management offering valuable training programmes and mentor programmes for all staff. The directors strive to help employees achieve their goals and encourage forward thinking and new ideas from staff with many employees entering and winning industry awards for their impressive skills and dedication to their events.
Some of the benefits of our company are;
- Featured in the Sunday Times 2018 top 100 Best Places to Work
- They have ranked in the top 100 in the last two Sunday Times International Track listings of Britain's companies with the fastest growing international sales.
- Winners of over 30 major industry awards.
- They offer every employee shares in the company once you have passed your probation.
- Experience working in Sponsorship and Exhibition Sales on large scale events.
- Evidence of strong selling technique and understanding of the sales process
- Experience selling directly to clients as well as on the phone.
- Tenacious and determined in achieving objectives
If you are interested, please get in touch asap.
0207 612 3806