Salary- £27,000K to £38,000k DOE
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced marketeer to produce exhibition marketing campaigns for a leading b2b event's organiser.
The company are a market leading b2b conference and exhibition organiser, who pride themselves on delivering innovative and globally recognised trade shows. Due to their successful events, our client is seeking exhibition marketing candidates to help implement customer focused, content led marketing campaigns for largescale exhibitions.
* Developing, executing and managing marketing campaigns with input from the Head of Marketing to help achieve event goals and demonstrate understanding of the industry.
* Create marketing content to drive website traffic and data acquisition.
* Take lead in testing marketing campaigns to ensure effectiveness use of budgets.
* Driving of the creative/design process for marketing material to engage visitors to attend the event.
* A proven event marketing track record with at least 2 years working in an exhibition marketing or event marketing role will help you to work effectively across the portfolio.
* Strong organisational and communication skills will help to clearly convey information and ideas to your team.
* A confident and calm attitude will help you to succeed in this role.
If you are ready to make that next step in your marketing career, working for a leading b2b exhibition company this could be the perfect role for you - apply now!
|Job Title:||Exhibition Marketing|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Young|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 09:22|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Bury St Edmunds
£30k - 35k per year
Senior Marketing Executive
£28k - 32k per year
Digital Marketing Manager
£40k - 45k per year
Marketing & PR Executive
£22k - 27k per year