Executive of Experiential & Event Marketing
Up to £40k
One of the internet's fastest-growing media start-ups, is now seeking to grow its marketing team due to unprecedented success and a new round of serious investment!
This role will play a key part in co-ordinating the strategy and execution of events for consumer and trade activations. The successful candidate will have a marketing industry background that includes marketing strategy, developing and producing multi-channel event programs through solid positioning, messaging, event planning, project management, contract negotiating, and cross-functional relations.
Your goal is to ensure all experiences build and strengthen this growing brand.
- Assist with the 360-degree event marketing that includes input from cross-functional teams and aligns with overall strategy and branding
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure positioning, messaging, goals, deliverables, and tactics are achieved before, during, and after each respective event
- Assist with defining and refining event metrics as part of overall marketing effectiveness. Evaluate and report on events success as part of overall business goals
- Work with marketing and events partners
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Experience assisting with event marketing strategy in the advertising, marketing technology or media industry
- Experience assisting with advertising industry events and knowledge of client-side marketing
- Proactive and strategic thinker
- Excellent PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Excel skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high performance group with multiple projects at one time
- Strong desire to work for a global brand and to contribute to innovation within the organisation
- A passion for technology, content and culture.
Get in touch to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org