Heading to Australia? Returning home to Australia? Would you like an opportunity to work with some of Australia's most loved brands? With what can only be recognised as Australia's best Creative Agency. Then read on..
Australia's largest independently owned TTL creative agency is looking for an Executive Planning Director for their Melbourne office. Our client, with offices also in Sydney, provide fully integrated creative solutions to some of Australia's biggest and most popular brands to get the "Aussies talking" to transform business.
The Executive Planning Director's role is to lead a team of innovative and highly passionate strategic and brand specialists, in partnership with the MD and ECD, to inspire and grow the agency. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Key client relationships and strategic council.
- Instil appropriate processes and understanding with the agency and their clients and clients
- Set, review and manage the performance of campaigns and champion effectiveness throughout the agency and clients
- Demonstrated authoring and success in winning Effectiveness awards
- Work closely with all areas of the agency in particular, creative and Account Management teams around brand experience and ideas.
- Manage the structure, selection, performance and development of Strategic Planning team, encouraging them to achieve their full potential, manage appraisals, staffing and resource planning.
- Contribute to the wider culture and management of the agency.
- Ensure the Planning team deliver campaigns on time and to budget.
- Deliver profits against annual targets and generate new revenue streams
- Ensure resource allocation on projects is appropriate.
- Develop opportunities to work with their sister agencies
- Lead the agency from a Brand Digital and Innovation perspective
Is this you?
Are you ready to return home to Melbourne, Australia? The successful candidate must have the necessary visa to be able to work in Australia or is already a resident (they really want a returning Australian or Kiwi)
You must already have extensive experience across all marketing categories including, finance, retail, auto, FMCG, and can converse authoritatively around all aspects of Brand, CRM and digital including CX and UX design and innovation. He or she must have a proven new and organic business growth, and must be a 'passionate pitcher'.
This is an exciting time for the agency and we are excited about hearing from you and to tell you more about our client and the opportunity available.
Salary: AUS$220 - AUS$260 dependent on experience
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply and send Ali your CV, and he can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for. Ali is happy to have a confidential chat with you if you would prefer - mob. 07984 171873 or send me an email.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter