Events Team Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Are you looking for the next exciting challenge in your events career, managing an excellent team whilst working on a portfolio of highly successful events?
As the Events Team Manager for this leading trade association, you will oversee an exciting national and regional events programme, whilst managing and developing all members of the Events team. You will be responsible for full budget management, implementing effective marketing strategies and demonstrating the ability to take a strategic overview of the work undertaken by the team.
- Proficient day-to-day management and on-site support for the company Events function as appropriate across the UK
- Producing budgets and overseeing the expenditure and financial control for the events programme, whilst examining and assessing the quality of events, taking appropriate action where necessary
- Working alongside the other departments to implement and develop an effective marketing strategy that generates and increases attendees to these industry leading events
- Proactively developing new income-generating strategies, researching and utilising current thinking regarding consumer behaviour for professional training
- Your exceptional management experience will ensure you are able to guide, support and develop your team
- Your proven budget management skills will ensure you can comfortably monitor, analyse and report on the financial performance of the events programme
- Excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to consultatively engage and lead decision makers - responding with considered and creative solutions
If this exciting role within a supportive and challenging environment sounds like the right opportunity for you - then click apply now!
Please contact Aspire Events Specialist Consultant Rebecca O'Donovan for more details