A great opportunity for an ambitious Event Marketing Specialist in a Central London office with a leading FinTech.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a diverse Events role in a successful and expanding team, involving a broad range of tasks with plenty of learning and training opportunities along the way.
You will have:
- 3-4 years Event Management experience, ideally in B2B and e-commerce
- Ability to juggle several projects simultaneously
- Able to work autonomously and well in a team
- Detail oriented
- Additional language skills encouraged but not a prerequisite
About the role
This role will be work as part of the wider Commercial team, and you will be tasked with:
- Partner with both internal and external teams to ensure event success
- Work in the marketing team to identify and book venues, suppliers and speakers for events
- Liaise with Communications manager/PR team regarding speaking and awards submissions
- Co-manage event budgets, ensuring all targets are achieved
- Work closely with design to ensure collateral, Provide support in the sourcing and shipment of conferences props, supplies, gifts
- Manage lead acquisition, processing, nurturing and follow-up to ensure that leads from field marketing activities are properly managed
- Complete lead acquisition activities, ensuring leads are captured and processed into Salesforce
- Support marketing team in follow-up email marketing and addition of leads to appropriate campaigns
- Support event summary write-up and recommendations
About the client
A growing Fintech are offering an excellent opportunity to join a team that has an emphasis on collaboration and teamwork.