Are you a marketing professional with plenty of initiative looking to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and progressive firm?
Global Legal Group is looking for an ambitious, articulate and self-motivated individual to lead the events side of the marketing team.
Are you a marketing professional with plenty of initiative looking to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and progressive firm? Global Legal Group is looking for an ambitious, articulate and self-motivated individual to lead the events side of the marketing team. With an emphasis on growing audience numbers through all means of media communication, the role includes managing the day-to-day marketing activities for the Events Department, as well as working closely with the rest of the marketing team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating engaging marketing copy to drive interest and raise awareness of events with clear USPs, features and benefits - targeted per audience segmentation
- Developing a solid understanding of the portfolios and internal CRMs to ensure accurate selection and segmentation of all available data
- Implementing effective global marketing campaigns and monitoring their effectiveness
- Communicating with key audiences and managing customer relationships
- Taking ownership of event logistics and operations, including liaising with venues, managing sponsor deliverables, and handling book distribution.
- Obtaining content through speaker interviews
- Maintaining and updating the website, pre- and post-events
- Working closely with the Conference Producer
Global Legal Group is an independent legal media owner based in the vibrant surrounds of London Bridge. We produce print, video and online publications, as well as topical industry events, covering legal and regulatory insight and analysis. Our clients are private practice lawyers, general counsel and senior executives in top-tier law firms, multinational corporations, and professional services firms with market reach in over 120 countries around the world.
- Supportive, encouraging and tight-knit team, providing a great work environment.
- Opportunity to attend marketing industry events for your own professional development.
- Applicable, external marketing training funded by the company (after qualifying period).
- Corporate days out, pension scheme and more.
The key skills and attributes of the successful candidate:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Professional Chartered Marketer / CIM Qualified.
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable contacting senior-level audience.
- Impeccable attention to detail with strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Self-motivated with high-levels of enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems, Adobe Creative Cloud, Hootsuite, CommuniGator and Google Analytics.