My client, a full-service events division, from a well-established media firm, is looking for a talented Events Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
You'd be working across a variety of exciting events, ranging from conferences and award ceremonies, through to live bespoke events and debates.
If you're a skilled events marketing manager and know how to increase engagement and create experiences that money can't buy, this could be a great opportunity for you to join a highly reputable company.
You'll need the following:
- Strong events experience
- Ticket sales experience - you know how to meet sales targets, and aren't afraid to come up with new solutions to increase or exceed targets.
- Previous experience marketing festivals, music events, or live events
- Highly strategic - there's not a problem you can't fix. You're full of creative ideas and value happy customers.
- Strong social media skills - you'll have experience using digital and social media to increase engagement, create interest, and promote events.;
- A genuine interest in the events industry, you know whats happening within the events world
- Time management - you could be working on multiple events, so being able to manage your time efficiently is crucial.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch asap to discuss. My client wishes to move quickly.