A critical, diverse role, working within a small team in Reading, you will support all logistical, operational and financial decisions around the global sponsorship between this leading organisation and Formula 1. The role involves: managing sponsorship agency relations, tracking performance, leading merchandise decisions, providing engaging social content and attending races and associated events to ensure the client experience exceeds expectations!
Demonstrable skills required for the role:
- Attend races ensuring the customer experience exceeds expectation and everyone goes home safely!
- Working closely with external stakeholders approving brand communications with partner assets
- Managing the global sponsorship agency - tracking performance
- Project managing all event activation activities, scheduling internal bi-weekly calls
- Making merchandising decisions
- Updating websites and CMS
- Providing engaging social content
- Working towards interviews week commencing 24th June, starting week commencing 1st July. The client is offering an initial six month contract (Limited or Umbrella day rate contractor) with potential to extend. There is some scope to work flexibly remotely once settled into the team (a day or two a week).