Events Manager | Private Health
Birmingham | Occasional Travel Required
Full Time | Permanent
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are working with a rapidly growing, forward thinking private healthcare provider in looking for an Events Manager based in Birmingham.
A new job opportunity has arisen in the West Midlands area for an experienced Events Manager to join a vibrant, world leading private healthcare organisation.
This brand-new role is responsible for all events for the business, working closely across a number of internal stakeholders to support, manage and co-ordinate multiple events.
As the Events Manager for the group, you will define an event strategy, develop a calendar of events across the business while working with teams to prioritise the key opportunities.
We are looking for someone who has worked with a high volume of events before, someone who is very organised, passionate and driven to succeed.
You will be an enthusiastic professional who is able to coordinate efficiently, hold impeccable time management skills and have high energy.
This role will be based in Birmingham, but due to the nature of the role you will be required to travel across sites as and when required. You must have a full valid driving licence and car.
Full Job Details Available
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Worked within a operational business
- Strong background of event planning and management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Worked within a multisite capacity
- Understanding of B2B and B2C market dynamics and customer journeys
- Managed multiple events
- Drives with car
- Veterinary industry knowledge would be excellent but knowledge of healthcare or service provider essential industries also acceptable
- Worked with external event agencies
For further details and to apply for this role please call Jamie-Leah Taylor on 01273 027 912 or email email@example.com
Compass Corporate services is a division of Compass Associates Ltd and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation