My client is a looking for a well versed Events Manager for this highly anticipated 10 month fixed term contract. The role will advise on, plan and implement a diverse range of events both in the UK & Europe, from client receptions and dinners to team building activities, retreats and working on the Annual Partner Meeting.
The Events Manager will be responsible for:
- Drawing from specialist events experience and knowledge of and contacts within the events market, advises fee-earners and client and market development colleagues on event ideas, ensuring events are in line with client plans and have clear objectives which fulfil practice area / Firm strategy.
- Create, manage and deliver high impact events which fulfil strategic business objectives for specific clients or practice areas, working with key stakeholders in the Firm
- Play a key role in implementing the Firm's corporate hospitality strategy, including finding a reputable supplier with a view to developing and implementing a corporate hospitality programme which can be tracked and monitored effectively
Person Specification for the Events Manager:
- Relevant corporate events experience gained in-house, ideally in the professional services sector.
- Experience of handling logistics for large /logistically complex meetings and a proven track record in project managing a varied portfolio of events projects.
- Experience of managing and coaching teams; or formally training junior staff
- Marketing experience would be an advantage.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.