Events Manager: 9-month FTC
Leading Global consultancy firm
£45,000 pa & excellent benefits
If you are an experienced Events Manager, who is passionate about delivering first class, innovative events, then this is your lucky day!
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a global consultancy firm for a talented, creative Events Manager to join a high performing team based in stunning offices in the West End on a 9-month fixed term contract.
The Events Manager role will be busy and varied and the successful candidate will need:
- 5 years events management experience
- Experience gained within a Professional Services environment
- Experience of working on wide ranging projects
- Strong B2B events experience
- Excellent stakeholder management - used to working at Partner level
- Confidence in recommending different types of event strategies
The remit of the Events Manager role will include:
- Strategic management of large brand events and exhibitions; project planning, setting milestones, budget management, PR and digital marketing content and support, on-the-day support and post event analysis
- Design and delivery of sector specific events including conferences, exhibitions, workshops and dinners including venue sourcing, supplier liaison, production of proposals, invitation emails, email marketing campaigns and management reporting
This is a fantastic opportunity to flex your creative event planning muscles and add some real value, you'll be working in an excellent environment, with highly motivated, passionate individuals who are at the top of their game - you can't fail to be inspired at this firm!
The events will be wide ranging and each will have its own unique feel - you'll be working closely with the global events and marketing teams to help deliver experiences that align with the firms strategic and growth, so this is a key hire and an integral part of the team.
If this Events Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, I'd love to hear from you TODAY!!