Events Manager, Maidenhead -
We've partnered with an award-winning, global consumer brand to source an experienced, driven and organised Events Manager to join their busy team.
As innovative leaders in a highly competitive market, our client is an established, household-name brand with a stellar reputation. They have strong core values and a focused brand vision, which drives their business and sets them apart from their competitors. If you're looking to work for a business that will not only listen to your ideas, but actively encourage you to pursue them, then this is the role for you!
With a generous salary on offer, industry-leading benefits package and a strong cultural emphasis on personal development and mentoring; this is truly a great place to work.
They sound great, what will they want from me?
Day to day, your role could look a little something like…
- Owning the end to end event process; from drawing up event proposals and brainstorming sessions, through to internal sign off; managing logistics and organising venues, suppliers and transport; co-ordinating the event on the day and being the brand representative and point of contact on site; to finally analysing event report, assessing ROI and writing up post-event reports.
- Working on multiple events at various stages of development: from large scale national and international events with massive budgets and hundreds of attendees, through to industry conferences and trade shows and supporting with the implementation of local, in-store events.
- Managing sizeable budgets for each event and ensuring events deliver maximum return for the business.
- Liaising with the PR, social media, customer marketing, communications and broader marketing teams to source collateral, work on cross-functional campaigns to promote events on social media and to industry contacts and secure media coverage of events.
You will need to be open to flexible working, as this role will require weekend and evening working, local, national and international travel.
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a hands-on Events Management role, either in house or within an events agency, with prior experience planning, managing and executing large-scale national events
- Experience managing sizeable budgets (in excess of £250,000 per event for larger events) and someone who is confident managing and co-ordinating teams, suppliers, vendors, speakers, delegates, attendees and stakeholders at all levels
- Organisational skills are a must: strategic planning, logistics and diary management are all essential components of this role - you'll be working on multiple projects at any given time and need to be able to juggle the different priorities
- A driven, motivated and action orientated individual with a proven track record of driving successful, large scale events, whilst managing relationships with stakeholders and partners
If this sounds up your street, apply now! This role won't be on our books for long!
Ideally located in Berkshire, their offices are easily commutable from Maidenhead, Slough, Windsor, High Wycombe, Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, Farnborough, Uxbridge, Basingstoke, Woking, Guildford, Camberley and West London.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.