About The Company
One of the world's leading travel companies, owner of some of the most well-known travel brands, is looking for an Events Manager to join their first-class team.
Through innovation, insight and incredible brand partnerships, they've been able to transform the world of travel and now boast offices all over the globe. They're now one of the largest technology companies in the world and their travel brands represent the world's most comprehensive selection of travel offerings.
About The Events Manager
As the Events Manager, you'll be working across a variety of existing and new business events, being responsible for the strategy and running their partner summits from end-to-end.
Key Responsibilities for the Events Manager
* You'll be responsible for multiple partner summits across NAMER, APAC and EMEA, helping to educate partners in the latest travel industry trends.
* You'll work with the sales team to promote new products and services, as well as agreeing on overarching themes and agendas for partner summits.
* You will source quality speakers from across the business and the industry, and help them with the creation of their presentations.
* Work on new business event strategy.
About The Successful Events Manager
If you have a passion for managing best-in-class events and are highly skilled in events management, then this could be your ideal next role.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Events Manager
* You'll have 5+ years' experience running events in large matrixed organisations from end-to-end.
* Ideally you'll have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject.
* You're detail orientated and have strong project management skills.
* You are highly creative but equally as comfortable at analysing event performance and ROI data.
* You'll have experience working with and influencing senior stakeholders.
* Knowledge of Salesforce is advantageous.
The Events Manager role pays up to £50,000 plus a performance based bonus and includes excellent benefits and incentives.
For more information about the Events Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to Luke at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive