The right person will have strong production experience, great communication skills, high attention to detail and an eye for the innovative. You will look for opportunities to develop innovative products and new business. You will be tenacious about making things happen, adept at working under pressure and to tight deadlines, and a perfectionist when it comes to the product you create.
- Work closely with the DoGE to deliver the annual events programme in line with the strategic plan and budget.
- Research - Have sufficient contact with the market to keep abreast of industry developments, and conduct effective research conducive to the existing events programme, and any potential growth areas/opportunities. This will also include attending industry events where possible.
- Leading edge content production for a variety of digital and live events - produce a production plan and even brief for each event.
- Liaise with sponsors to develop programme content, ensuring there is a joined up approach to marketing.
- Work with Events Marketing Manager to identify target audience and develop an effective marketing campaign
- Use your copyrighting skills to produce high-quality, punchy and relevant copy for the marketing campaign.
- Excellent time management, with the ability to prioritise workload and manage expectations effectively
- An accomplished net-worker - someone who can develop relationships, be the public face of the organisation
- A strong team player, building effective internal working relationships.