A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an immediately available Events Manager to lead and coordinate the events programme of one of London's top universities on a 4 month contract.
As Events Manager, you'll be strategic in your approach and have experience of supporting the conversion process to raise the profile and visibility of the University through managing the attendance at third party events and by designing and delivering a broad range of recruitment, high-profile and corporate events.
You will be a very confident individual with strong experience of delivering a range of both public and corporate events. You will expected to be flexible in your working, ensuring you are the main point of contact at events which may include both evening and weekend work.
- Planning, coordinating, evaluation and reporting on all events including a 2000+ across multiple sites
- Management of stakeholders at all levels
- You will be the main point of contact for advice on all events, making sure they align to the corporate marketing strategy
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure all event marketing is on brand
- Experience of end-to-end delivery of events/conferences with attendance numbers of 300+
- Event management experience within a higher education setting would be preferable
- Good understanding of brand management and how to create a wow factor at events
- Very strong interpersonal skills/stakeholder management
- Ability to work under pressure, on time and to high standards
If you are interested in this position and are immediately available or would like more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.