Exciting Events Manager opportunity with this established retail brand - a dream for anyone passionate about ethical business and organic food!
Events Manager- 1 year contract-£30,000-£35,000 per year-London
A pioneer of home delivery - a well established and loved brand famous for seasonal organic food and passionate about providing a friendly and honest service to their customers!
As Events Manager, you will be responsible for strategic events planning and implementation including;
- retail events focusing on new customer acquisition
- brand led events to build brand awareness
- community events to engage existing customers
YOU WILL BE
- manage budgets and suppliers
- oversee all logistical elements including timing schedules
- be responsible for stakeholder management
- manage product and marketing display elements from concept to build on site
To be considered for this Events Manager role, you will need:
- significant events and campaign management experience, ideally in retail events delivery
- experience working with multiple stake holders
- budget management experience
- to have a good understanding of writing creative briefs
- knowledge of POS and print
- to be enthusiastic and energetic; happy working flexibly to meet the demands of the role and the events
If this sounds like you, apply now to be considered!
Events Manager- 1 year contract-£30,000-£35,000 per year-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.