A global professional services business is seeking an Events Lead. You will work closely with partners across the business to help them create deep relationships with its client base and mould their long term vision of engagement.
The ideal candidate will have created wide ranging and innovative strategy and managed large teams who focus on event delivery. You will be managing a team based in different countries and there will be occasional travel involved.
They offer excellent benefits and put a lot of emphasis on maintaining their positive culture. This role can be based in London or Europe.
- Work with senior stakeholders to create global strategy
- Lead on complex global events for some of the largest programmes
- Using innovative approaches to new ways of working by creating and championing new ideas, channels and tools
- Review and oversight of outcomes of events and conferences, providing feedback and advice for future development
- Leading a large team - both onshore and offshore. Reviewing performance on a regular basis and providing direction and support
- Providing subject matter expertise to campaign teams, particularly in the early briefing stage
- Ability to understand and interpret a marketing programme brief
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Delivering on all areas of the event life cycle in order to achieve strategic business objectives
- Ensuring events are delivered on time, within budget, that exceed expectations.
- Extensive event management experience in complex B2B events and conferences
- A strong track record in leadership and strategic campaign management
- Ability to lead, challenge, motivate and inspire a team both onshore and offshore
- Key member of senior leadership teams
- Experience of working in large/matrix B2B organisations, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- Exceptional stakeholder management and relationship development skills
- Strong commercial drive and the ability to deliver high-value activities that deliver return on investment
- A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and supporting process improvements and demonstrating best practice
- The ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and high-pressure environment