An excellent opportunity to work in global sponsorship and events, particularly motorsport events.
About Our Client
A global producer of high performance automotive products (Oil & Gas) based in Berkshire.
As an executive in the events team, you will:
- Co-ordinate the global motorsport events programme, delivering experiences that exceed expectations;
- Work with partners to provide engaging social content that can be utilised on the global and local market social channels;
- Work with respective brand and channel teams at a global level to ensure executional excellence in sponsorship activation;
- Be a champion for safety, compliance and risk management within area of responsibility, ensuring the systematic management of safety at sponsorship events in conjunction with events agencies; and
- Implement a systematic approach through the embedding of relevant OMS (Operating Management System) elements and ensuring appropriate risk reviews are undertaken appropriately.
The Successful Applicant
As an executive in the events team, you will be expected to have:
- Strong inter-personal skills and client focus;
- Demonstrated Strong Commercial acumen;
- Operational experience in Sponsorship & Events is critical; and
- Motorsport and Formula 1 experience is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
£250/Ltd day rate.