Events Coordinator - London - £23,000 - £28,000
Robert Half are recruiting exclusively for an Events Coordinator to join a fast growing and highly reputable Consulting organisation based in London. This is a great opportunity to work for an established business with a unique culture and fantastic team environment.
This role truly encompasses every stage of the planning and execution of a variety of successful events, from planning, to promotion, to delivery and evaluation.
- Support the end-to-end events process
- Actively participate and support event planning
- Building business cases for event participation
- Coordinate and execute email marketing campaigns
- Ensure data sources from events are effectively uploaded to the Marketing Automation System
- Use Marketing Automation System and CMS to configure forms & landing pages to capture registrations
- Track event progress (Using Salesforce)
- Ensure digital channels are utilised to promote events (using social media, third party digital advertising)
- On-site support at events
- Collating & communicating post-event feedback to wider team to measure ROI
- Experience in an Events role, preferably in a professional services organisation
- Understanding of finance and accounting would be a bonus
- Experience in delivering designs with short notice
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Marketing qualifications
- Full Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of email marketing software to design and build event emails (ideally Marketo)
- Highly organised and good attention to detail
- A true "plate-spinner" who can manage various tasks to meet hard deadlines
- Great verbal and written communication skills (knowledge of good English grammar ideal)
- A positive, enthusiastic personality
- A can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
- Innovative and creative
Our client is a high growth consulting firm based in the City of London.
Salary & Benefits
£25,000 - £28,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.